The Great Yorkshire Show Stopper
This amazing hamper epitomises what we are truly about. We have gone above and beyond to bring you, quality locally sourced food and drink, tried and tested by us from our beloved Yorkshire.
If the products have not made the grade, then it's simple………they have not gone in, so you can be sure that we have provided in our opinion, the very best of produce for you to enjoy.
- Yorkshire Tea by Taylors of Harrogate is a refreshing light beverage and is the second most popular tea brand in the UK.
- Three Peaks Blend Coffee Bags by Coffee Care are an outrageously good ‘Award Winning’ coffee, in a bag.
- Oak Aged Gin by Raisthorpe Distillery is an ‘Award Winning’ gin, distilled in the traditional way usingYorkshire Wolds spring water,
- Yorkshire Tonic by Raisthorpe Distillery is a versatile mixer that can be paired with any premium gin or vodka or served simply with ice and a slice.
- Red Wine - Merlot
- White Wine - Pinot Grigio
- Abbey Cider by Ampleforth Abbey is pressed and produced at the Abbey, cider with heritage, taste and outstanding quality.
- Ales by Bad Co Beers are craft-brewed, with outstanding flavours and impact, ‘Award Winning’
- Best Bitter by Wold Top brewery, ‘Award Winning’ One star at the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards 2018.
- Marmalade by Bracken Hill is a traditional sharp, bitter, Seville orange marmalade fine cut peel, a best selling ‘Award Winner.'
- Yorkshire Heather Honey by Rosebud is a pure, natural and delicious English honey principally sourced from wild blossoms, including sycamore, lime and water balsam.
- Yorkshire Chutney by Rosebud is a traditional British store cupboard essential, freshly prepared with classic autumn fruits.
- Dark Chocolate Gingers by Cartwright and Butler are a thick covering of smooth, dark chocolate which hides the true secret of this biscuit’s recipe. Mixed into the butter biscuit base are small chunks of warming, sweet ginger.
- Yorkshire Parkin Biscuits by Lottie Shaw are ‘Award Winning’ warming, spicy ginger biscuits.
- Almond Shortbread by Cartwright and Butler is a true connoisseur’s shortbread, and a Great Taste Award Winner to boot.
- Real Oaty Granola by Yockenthwaites is their best seller, made with spelt flour and sweetened with honey. A true natural delicious Yorkshire product.
- Fudge by Cartwright and Butler is an exceptionally creamy fudge and a free from additives product.
- Handmade Truffles by Guppies, a rich chocolate containing cream and are displayed in a stylish box.
- Harrogate Toffee by Farrahs is blended from butter and three types of sugar for a gorgeously creamy texture and taste, with just a hint of zesty lemon to cleanse the palate.
- Yorkshire Crisps by Yorkshire Crisps are an ‘Award-winning’ product deliciously moreish and is a luxury hand-cooked crisp, perfect for any crisp lover.
- Olive and Garlic Flatbreads by Cartwright and Butler are the proud recipient of a ‘Great Taste Award,’ with their crunchy and flavoursome taste.
- Yorkshire Fettle Cheese by Shepherds Purse is Yorkshire's version of feta. Made with whole ewes’ milk, handmade and hand-salted separately to encourage the piquant, lemony flavour and slightly crumbly texture.
- Olde York Large Truckle Cheese by Shepherds Purse is a soft white cheese made using the coulommier method. After gently layering the curds into the moulds, they are left to set under their own weight, providing a stunning creamy textured cheese.
- Richmond Smoked Cheese by Swaledale Cheeses is creamy yellow in colour with a close but moist texture. The gentle nature of this particular smoking technique creates a mild nutty smoked flavour.
- Ginger and Chilli Olives by Silver and Green are a unique, tasty, quality Mediterranean food.
- Black Pepper Oil by Yorkshire Drizzle has the aromatic flavours of freshly cracked black pepper. This oil is sure to become a firm favourite in your repertoire.
- Passionfruit and Chilli Balsamic Vinegar by Yorkshire Drizzle will add real flavour and excitement to any dish.
- Yorkshire Coppa Salami by Lishmans is a ‘Silver Award Winner’ of the British Charcuterie Awards 2018
- Chorizo by Lishmans has a bestowed and highly coveted 3-Star ‘Great Taste Award.’ Yorkshire Chorizo is crafted from high welfare Yorkshire outdoor reared pork. This is so important to us and is part of our own personal ethos.
- China Olive Bowl
- Oak Cheese Board
- Charcuterie Slate
Contains Alcohol and is not suitable for under 18’s.
To see ingredients and Allergens please click the link below.