The Traditional Cheese Selection
A full size bottle of Bin 27 Reserve Port to enjoy on this special day. Not a Yorkshire made product but we feel it certainly deserves to be enjoyed by us Yorkshire folk!. This selection of cheeses has been carefully selected for you to taste some of Yorkshire’s best, brought to you from the finest creameries. Paired with a delicious jar of Yorkshire Farmers Pickle, from Bracken Hill Preserves in North Yorkshire. This pickle is a perfect accompaniment for any one of these cheeses.
- Creamy, crumbly & full of flavour Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese, handcrafted by master cheese-makers to a time-honoured recipe using milk from local farms.
Extra Mature Yorkshire Cheddar Cheese;
- Yorkshire Cheddar, typically aged 15 months. Handcrafted from Yorkshire milk for proper strength and character. A deliciously rich Cheddar that delivers a multitude of flavours, with creamy, subtle sweet, nutty notes and a savoury finish, brought together in a distinct firm and rugged textured extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Yorkshire Blue is soft, luxuriously creamy and blue-veined, delivering a mellow blue flavour with a hint of pepper to finish.
Beautifully presented on a traditional wooden cheese board, handcrafted by a time served local craftsmen and supplied with a stainless steel cheese knife.
Bin 27 Reserve Port
- Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese Truckle
- Extra Mature Yorkshire Cheddar Cheese Truckle
- Yorkshire Blue
- Traditional Farmers Pickle
Wooden Cheese Board
Stainless Steel Cheese Knife
Cartwright & Butler;
- Olive and Garlic Flatbreads